Post by FIERY VENGEANCE! on May 16, 2007 20:09:49 GMT -5
Here's the general law of the land. These aren't neccessarily rules, but it would help your karma if you did follow them. Here they are:
1. Even though you can swear here, please keep it to a PG or PG-13 level. I am only 16, after all.
2. Racial slurs aren't a good idea either. We do have a black person on the board, and I would appreciate it if he didn't leave just because some noob wants to offend him randomly.
3. Roleplaying is to be kept in the sub-boards under the category "The Warp Zones"
4. If you want to register a character, please do so in the appropriate registration sub-board. If it's not, then I'll move it. So save me the trouble, please.
5. This deals with the roleplays. Unless otherwise stated, the roleplays take place on a fictional version of Earth, and are not connected in any way whatsoever. Unless they're sequels.
6. Necroposting is fine within the roleplays, but only if you have a character registered in the RP and your character needs to respond. Everywhere else: if the topic is more than two-or-three months old, then don't bother.
So there's now six. I'll add more when the situation demands it.